Friday, May 13, 2011

Eat the brains, avoid the shotguns: Ars plays Zombie Dice

I find myself in the tricky situation of wanting to share my love of zombies with my children, but finding that most entries into the world of the undead are not appropriate for anyone under the age of 10. When I saw Zombie Dice on sale at my local gaming store on Free Comic Book Day, I knew I had finally found what I was looking for: a game in which I could pretend to eat the brains of innocent people with my eight year-old boy without scarring him for life.

This is a game that's based on luck and a risk-vs-reward mechanic that can lead to some tense moments. It's a simple game to learn to play, giving it a wide appeal for younger players and anyone who loves the undead. Let's take a look.

Read the rest of this article...

Read the comments on this post


Kylie Bax Diora Baird Laura Prepon Ashley Scott Michelle Behennah

No comments:

Post a Comment