Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg will only eat meat that he has killed himself

Mark Zuckerberg will only eat meat that he has killed himselfMark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of social networking giant Facebook has said this week that his new personal challenge is to "be thankful for the food I have to eat."

In doing so, Zuckerberg says he will only eat meat from animals he has killed himself.

Says the world's youngest billionaire:

I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have.


Since moving to the new diet, Zuckerberg says I have "basically become a vegetarian since the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself."

One of his favorite foods, lobster, was tough to eat as he was forced to boil it alive. However, "the most interesting thing was how special it felt to eat it after having not eaten any seafood or meat in a while."

Zuckerberg has also killed chickens, goats and pigs.

Permalink | Comments



Julianne Hough Paula Garcés Genelle Frenoy Shania Twain Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment