Monday, January 3, 2011

Best of the Rest: Ben's picks of 2010

1 vs. 100
Remember when Microsoft confirmed that there would be no more 1 vs. 100 and your heart broke in half? I remember that day. It was the first time I'd ever experienced anything akin to an MMO shutting down -- I was an active player in a weekly live game with thousands of other people, and it was closing. Like no other game I've played before, 1 vs. 100 brought together all of my friends -- gaming and non-gaming alike -- for a weekly shared experience. Couple that unique experience with my love for trivia (I totally dominated history and video game-themed nights), and 1 vs. 100 was a clear choice for one of my favorite games in 2010. It's a real shame there's no way to play it anymore.

Continue reading Best of the Rest: Ben's picks of 2010

JoystiqBest of the Rest: Ben's picks of 2010 originally appeared on Joystiq on Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Ana Paula Lemes Vanessa Simmons Chyler Leigh Julie Berry Lori Heuring

No comments:

Post a Comment